The history of the shrine of Fallóskút goes back to 1947 when Virgin Mary appeared in front of the eyes of a local woman. The spring of Fallóskút was found after this vision, which is believed to have miraculous effects since then. The Chapel of Mary built at the end of the 1970’s commemorates the vision. Since then the open-air altar and the statue of Mary in front of the chapel have been established by charity. The shrine became complete with the construction of the Church of the Queen of Peace inaugurated in 2006 whose commissioned hermit is Pascal, Father Sándor Szél. The enamel stations of the road leading to the church are the works of craftsman Gábor Rácz.