The Oxygen Adrenalin Park is situated far from the noisy capital but also near to it in one hour’s drive on the southern slope of the Mátra mountains. In the park established on 16 hectares everyone from all generations ranging from 1 to 99 can find entertainment facilities.
The adventure park lying the highest in Hungary in the rock mine of Sástó between Mátrafüred and Mátraháza takes our breath away not only by adrenalin boosting experiences but also by the view. In good weather conditions we can spot the scenery from Kékestető to the Great Plains.
Everything is at the guests’ disposal:
– bob courses in winter and summer,
– a quad course for those who love driving ,
– a suspension bridge and canopy for the brave,
– 360° swing that turns for those who endure,
– a giant swing (Hardinga) for adrenalin addicts,
– adventure park for old and young adventurers,
– climbing wall, Euro bungee for lovers of sports,
– Fred and Barney playground, bouncy castles, games for the young,
– a restaurant, designated barbecue and cauldron spots for the hungry,
– a buffet for the thirsty,
– a cafe for the sleepy and
– a pension for the tired.
LET’S FIND ADVENTURE!
How to get there: Gyöngyös can be accessed from the direction of Budapest and Miskolc on motorway M3. The bob course from Gyöngyös can be found on main road 24 through Mátrafüred after Sástó on the right side after the kilometre stone 11. The establishment is signposted for the visitors properly.
For further information please contact Oxygen Adrenalin Park at 0036-37-600-074 or 0036-37-574-025 or at www.adrenalin-park.hu
In winter (between 1 November and 31 March)
from Monday to Thursday the equipment of the adventure park operate only after an appointment is arranged with a minimum of 20 people.
For making appointments please dial 0036- 30-894-9641.
From Friday to Sunday and Bank Holidays it is open from 10:00 to 17:00.
The park is open till 11-15 March.